KSTV(FM), KSTV(AM), KYOX(FM), and KCOM(AM)
Annual EEO Public File Report
The purpose of this EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule. This Report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following station(s): KSTV(FM), KSTV(AM), KYOX(FM), and KCOM(AM) and is required to be placed in the public inspection files of these stations, and posted on their websites, if they have websites.
The information contained in this Report covers the time period beginning April 1, 2016 to and including March 31, 2017
The FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule requires that this Report contain the following information:
- A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Station(s) comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period;
- For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(l)(ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
- The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
- Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
- A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.
Appendices 1, 2, and 3, which follow, have been designed, in the aggregate, to provide the required information.
For purposes of this Report, a vacancy was deemed “filled” not when the offer was extended but when the hiree accepted the job offer. A person was deemed “interviewed” whether he or she was interviewed in person, over the telephone or by e-mail.
Section 1: Vacancy Information
During the period April 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017, VilleCom stations filled One (1) full time vacancies.
- On-air Morning Show Host, (KSTV) filled December 01, 2016
Hiree was referred by website www.allaccess.com (KSTV FM).
Section Two: Recruitment Source List
April 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017
KSTV(FM), KSTV(AM), KYOX(FM) and KCOM(AM)
|Recruitment Source (Name, Address, Telephone #, Contact Person)||Total # of Interviewees this Source has Provided during the period||Full-Time Position for which this source was utilized|
|Name of Source: KSTV & KYOX Recruitment Advertising on air
Contact Person: Robert Elliott and Bob Haschke
Address 3209 W. Washington
Stephenville TX, 76401
Telephone: (254) 968-2141
|Name of Source: KYOX and KSTV Website
Comanche, TX 76442
Stephenville, TX 76401
On air DJ (KSTV)
|Name of Source: Texas
Association of Broadcasters website-job board
Contact Person: Craig Bean
Telephone: (512) 322-9944
|1||On air DJ (KSTV)|
|Name of Source: www.ALLACCESS.COM
Station Manager made an account to post job openings.
|1||On air DJ (KSTV)|
Total number of Interviews for all positions ( 2 )
Section 3: Recruitment Initiatives
|Type of Recruitment Initiative||Brief Description of Activity|
|Internship with Tarleton State University||VilleCom has an internship program with Tarleton State University. An intern was hired on a part time basis who reports weekly to the radio station.|
|Commercials on all 4 stations||All 4 radio stations have recruiting ads that run weekly.|
|(3) Job Fairs||Sales Manager and Full Time Employee attended 3 different jobs fairs.